Self Assessment Tax Returns

Not sure if you are required to submit a self-assessment tax return?

If you fit under these categories you are required to complete your tax return online to HMRC:

  • Self employed (sole trader)
  • Partner in a business partnership
  • Gain income from rent
  • Gain income from investments,savings and dividends
  • Sold any assets in the current tax year (properties and shares)
  • Receive any child benefits in addition to you or your partner’s income is over £50,000

PFC understand that this can be overwhelming alongside your business life so instead of adding another complication on figuring out how to submit a tax return, we offer to do it for you!

PFC can take self employed tax returns off your hands giving you one less problem and ensuring that the tax you pay will be correct and on time. Our accountants will complete your HMRC tax return and then confirm the amount to be paid when it is required.

Book Your Free Consultation

Select the time when you're free to talk to us and we will call you back.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram